- From the Wii Channel menu, select "Wii Settings" (the round button on the bottom-left of the screen with "Wii" on it).
- Select "Internet," then "Console Settings."
- The MAC address of the Wii console is displayed on the first line.
- Start up your Playstation 3 without a disc.
- Find the System Settings icon and select the X.
- Click System Information and press the X.
- Your Mac address will appear.
- Go to My Xbox in the Xbox Dashboard and select System Settings
- Click Network Settings, Configure Network
- Select Advanced Settings from the Additional Settings tab, then select Alternate Mac Address
- At the bottom of this screen you'll see a heading called Wired or Wireless MAC Address.